In this position, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates for specialized IT positions in the blockchain industry. If you like challenges, diverse projects and work that is far from routine - talk to us!
- Carrying out the initial stages of the recruitment process (from CV screening to presenting the best candidates to the supervisor);
- Actively working with various recruiting methods (mainly direct search);
- Assistance with improving the recruitment process;
- Daily communication with supervisor.
- 5+ years of experience as an independent IT recruiter (preferably in an international recruitment agency);
- Extensive knowledge of English (min. C1);
- Success in closing recruitment processes for senior IT positions;
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment tools;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Punctuality, reliability and good communication skills.
- Part-time, flexible work based on a B2B contract;
- Salary range 5.000 – 15.000 PLN net/month;
- Remote-friendly workplace;
- Individual approach to each employee;
- Extensive benefits packages (such as private healthcare, paid time-off, gym card, a budget for workplace customization, work meals, numerous events, and team-building trips);
- Opportunity to share and gain knowledge with other team members;
- Work with specialists focused on the development and improvement of qualifications;
- Directly influence the shape of the HR department in our organization;
- A variety of recruitment projects related to the dynamic growth of the organization.
Get known with Student Coin values. You don’t have to worry about being biased in the hiring process. If you don’t feel like a great fit but know someone who might be, share this job ad with them!