We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Frontend Developer to join our engineering team. We're looking for an independent individual who isn't scared of challenges! Here's your chance to fundamentally impact the design and functionality of our products.
- Working on products used by 200,000+ people;
- Tackling engineering challenges identified by the Tech Lead;
- Working in a cross-functional product team;
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Participating in code reviews and peer design;
- Maintaining test coverage and writing documentation;
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience,
- Extensive experience with TypeScript and React,
- Great verbal and written English communication skills,
- Experience working in a software development team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with the Ethereum ecosystem
- Experience working on software systems with a large amount of users
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- A long-term and growth-oriented collaboration built upon communication and feedback;
- Salary range 25.000-35.000 PLN net/month
- Working in a dynamic, constantly growing team;
- Very high working autonomy;
- A modern, spacy office located in Skylight Building at Złote Tarasy in Warsaw, providing a relaxation area among others;
- Extensive benefits packages (such as private healthcare, paid time-off, gym card, a budget for workplace customization, work meals, numerous events, and team-building trips).
- Opportunity to share and gain knowledge with other team members;
- Work with specialists focused on the development and improvement of qualifications;
- Work on outstanding projects and have a direct impact on the development of our whole organization.
Get known with Student Coin values. You don’t have to worry about being biased in the hiring process. If you don’t feel like a great fit but know someone who might be, share this job ad with them!