This role will be based on creating a vision with the respective Product Manager and development team. In this position, you will oversee the technical team, code review and also design new solutions and web application architectures.
- Developing a software system that already serves more than 280,000 users worldwide;
- Working closely with the CTO of Student Coin;
- Building and developing our product and designing its architecture;
- Leading a team of software engineers;
- Mentoring and supervising less experienced team members;
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Strong experience with TypeScript and Node.js;
- Senior level software engineering experience;
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers;
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable software systems;
- Extensive knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Long-term cooperation on the basis of B2B with a competitive salary;
- Remote-friendly workplace;
- A modern, spacy office located in Skylight Building at Złote Tarasy in Warsaw, providing a relaxation area among others;
- Extensive benefits packages (such as private healthcare, paid time-off, gym card, a budget for workplace customization, work meals, numerous events, and team-building trips);
- Opportunity to share and gain knowledge with other team members;
- Work with specialists focused on the development and improvement of qualifications;
- Work on outstanding projects and have a direct impact on the development of our whole organization.
Get known with Student Coin values. You don’t have to worry about being biased in the hiring process. If you don’t feel like a great fit but know someone who might be, share this job ad with them!