In this position, you will work with our team of engineers on smart contracts used in our Web3 platform. You will be responsible for designing and building solidity smart contracts for the DeFi protocol.
- Architect smart contract protocols;
- Build secure smart contract protocols and backend services;
- Work closely with our engineers on the DeFi platform.
- 2+ years of experience in Solidity and smart contract development;
- 1+ year of experience in backend development;
- Experience in writing smart contract tests (Hardhat, Waffle, ethers.js);
- Interest and passion for building secure, robust, scalable infrastructure;
- Experience with Ethereum ecosystem standards (ERC-20, EIP-712, EIP-1014, ERC-1155, EIP-1167);
- Extensive knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Salary range 30.000-50.000 PLN/month
- A long-term and growth-oriented collaboration built upon communication and feedback;
- Remote-friendly workplace;
- A modern, spacy office located in Skylight Building at Złote Tarasy in Warsaw, providing a relaxation area among others;
- Extensive benefits packages (such as private healthcare, paid time-off, gym card, a budget for workplace customization, work meals, numerous events, and team-building trips);
- Opportunity to share and gain knowledge with other team members;
- Work with specialists focused on the development and improvement of qualifications;
- Work on outstanding projects and have a direct impact on the development of our whole organization.
Get known with Student Coin values. You don’t have to worry about being biased in the hiring process. If you don’t feel like a great fit but know someone who might be, share this job ad with them!